Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kit's Waffle Set at AGPLA?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if Kit's waffle set is available at AGPLA? I can't believe you can't get it online anymore. I am going to visit AGPLA as soon as school gets out in 3 weeks. But if they have some left I may have to go sooner than that. Anyone know?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dlnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I called yesterday they said it was only available through the catalog. You can call and order it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They had it in the LA store when I was there a week ago. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got it from the store this past Tuesday, 4/25. Maybe a PS could get it from the floor and mail it to you? They seemed to still have quite a few on the floor last week. They also didn't know yet it was being retired, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •